Nobody wants to disappoint the boss man (or lady). So when he asks you why your company needs to spend $5,000 on a premium domain name, you need to have a pretty solid answer. Good news, BuyDomains is here to help. We’ve put together the essential list of 5 things your boss expects you to know about premium domains.
1. Premium domains are expensive, but there is a reason for that. Many of the ‘good’ domain names have already been registered, so if you want to buy a domain name that is short, easy to remember, and brandable, you may have to pay more than you would for a ‘primary registration’ domain. Just like in physical real estate, you’ll pay more for premium locations on line too. But if you build and market your website strategically, the price of your domain name will pay for itself many times over.
2. Premium domains are great for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). If you have a domain name that is relevant to your business, and a website that provides good quality content, your search engine rankings will increase, driving more traffic – and revenue – to your site.
3. Search engines give more weight to a domain name that has some age behind it. Having a ten year old premium domain name will improve your chances of ranking higher than a newly registered domain name.
4. A Premium domain name will give your company credibility. Which would feel safer doing business with – SpecialtyCruises.com, or Special-Priced-Cruise-Company-Online.TV? Credibility gives your company a competitive edge.
5. BuyDomains has the largest portfolio of over one million high quality premium domains for sale. It’s a great place to start your search for a domain name that will propel your company’s website traffic and make you a hero.
Now go get your own premium domain at BuyDomains.com!
This guest blog was provided by BuyDomains.com. BuyDomains.com is the leading source for premium domain names, with more than a million keyword-rick domains available for sale. Since 1999, BuyDomains has helped thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs acquire memorable domain names to establish and build their online presence.