Report Member Violations
Please use this form to submit a report regarding a violation of our Terms of Service on a web site or system maintained by Domain.com.
We strive to make the Web a better place and consider the abuse of our services a serious matter. We investigate and record all reports of abuse submitted to us. Where appropriate, we may take action if a violation of any of our terms of service is confirmed or when required to do so if an activity violates the policies of ICANN or appropriate registry. We may request additional information from you about your report. However, please note we may not be able to provide you with specific updates in response to your specific report due to privacy reasons.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- This form is only for reporting certain violations of our Terms of Service. If you are customer and need assistance with your account, please login to your account.
- If you believe that copyrighted work has been infringed, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on reporting copyright infringement to Domain.com. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §§ 512) specifies that a proper notice of claimed infringement must be in writing and contain certain information as outlined in the DMCA.
- Domain.com will not become involved in third party disputes. As a web hosting company, we are not in a position to judge the relative merits of each party's position with regards to a dispute. However, should any of the parties elect to seek a court order, please be advised that we would comply with a valid order issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- If you need to fax us a preservation letter or subpoena, please see our policy on Data Request Policy.
- To report by email, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once submission of an abuse report is received, we will create a unique case ID in our system that we will use to track the report. This unique ID will be referenced once we respond accordingly with our review and any subsequent next steps.